- "Is there a system that needs my attention?"
- – Engineering Operator [src]
The Engineering Operator restores the player's full Suit Integrity, and is a suitable alternative to a Suit Repair Kit. Like other Operators, dispensers for Engineering Operators are located throughout Talos I, especially on the lower decks.
Excerpt from TranStar Operator Brochure Edit
Designed with precision craftsmanship for the dangerous vacuum of space, few utility robots can measure up to the TranStar Kobold 410 Engineering Class Operator. Equipped with two GenSENSE manipulators and a swappable utility arm with a full array of tools, there's little the Engineering Operator can't fix.
For more heavy duty work, each Engineering Operator comes standard with industrial-grade OMNI navigational systems capable of deftly maneuvering cargo containers in zero-g environments.
Morgan's notes Edit
Can be found wandering the station, especially on the lower decks. Good for patching up holes in my suit.
- Unlike Medical Operators or Science Operators, when bumped into, Engineering Operators will abruptly state their presence, asking Morgan Yu to pay attention. Attacking an Engineering Operator will prompt him to order Morgan not to damage him, and that Morgan is not a qualified technician.
- Corrupted Engineering Operators will often talk about wanting to disassemble and recycle Morgan Yu, as if Morgan was a malfunctioning machine. They will also drain your suit integrity with their flamethrower faster than most other enemy attacks will.
- Corrupted Engineering Operators seem to be far more common than Corrupted Medical Operators and Corrupted Science Operators. No one knows why this is.